Surf Photography Courses
Surf Photography Course
Learn how to use professional equipment in the water/surf along with techniques and knowledge shared by Karl.
Using a Sony A7iii in a professionally made surf housing by Salty Surf Housings
3hr Course - $350 (Includes 75cmx50cm Print of your own image at the end)
Learn - The Basic camera operations and shooting Manual
Shoot - Hit the beach/water to put the basics to practice
Edit - Head back to the gallery to learn how to upload, edit and share images
Print - My favourite part! Learn how to print on our large format printer in house and take home one of your favorite shots from the day!
- Meet Karl at his Gallery at Moffat Beach
- Get hands on with all the cameras and lenses
- 1hr spent teaching the basic of the camera, shooting modes, ISO control, Shutter Speeds, Aperture etc
- Once the basic are down pat we setup the underwater housing and shown how to operate in the water
- THE FUN PART - we head for a swim with the underwater camera & housing. Depending on the day with conditions we will try our best to find some fun littles waves to play in, if it's to rough there is flat water options where we can still play with the housing.
- After the shoot we head back to the galley to upload to the computer and learn the basic of loading, editing and sharing images online to social media.
- Final stage is printing one of your favourite images from the session on our large format printer in house. Nothing better then seeing your images printed up BIG!